Add override annotations consistently

This makes it easier to follow class hierarchies and understand where a
class is changing the interface. I hit this when I found a class that
had the annotation on some methods it was overriding, but not all, which
made it confusing.

Prepares for adding the lint rule and enforcing it.

40% of overridden methods were annotated - add annotations to the remaining 60%.

Change-Id: I02472f4b6c5026a820cf9ff1a7ada663a60f1868
Reviewed-on: https://dart-review.googlesource.com/c/sdk/+/96666
Commit-Queue: Nate Bosch <nbosch@google.com>
Reviewed-by: Sigmund Cherem <sigmund@google.com>
181 files changed
tree: 13857e332ac9235ce6eeae824daa8d14ecd5e79c
  1. .clang-format
  2. .gitattributes
  3. .gitconfig
  4. .github/
  5. .gitignore
  6. .gn
  7. .mailmap
  8. .packages
  9. .vpython
  10. AUTHORS
  11. BUILD.gn
  12. CHANGELOG.md
  13. CONTRIBUTING.md
  14. DEPS
  15. LICENSE
  16. PATENTS
  17. PRESUBMIT.py
  18. README.dart-sdk
  19. README.md
  20. WATCHLISTS
  21. build/
  22. client/
  23. codereview.settings
  24. docs/
  25. pkg/
  26. runtime/
  27. samples-dev/
  28. samples/
  29. sdk/
  30. tests/
  31. third_party/
  32. tools/
  33. utils/
README.md

Dart

Dart is an open-source, scalable programming language, with robust libraries and runtimes, for building web, server, and mobile apps.

Using Dart

Visit the dartlang.org to learn more about the language, tools, getting started, and more.

Browse pub.dartlang.org for more packages and libraries contributed by the community and the Dart team.

Building Dart

If you want to build Dart yourself, here is a guide to getting the source, preparing your machine to build the SDK, and building.

There are more documents on our wiki.

Contributing to Dart

The easiest way to contribute to Dart is to file issues.

You can also contribute patches, as described in Contributing.

License & patents

See LICENSE and PATENTS.