FailingTest to add named parameters
- Update documentation comments.
@MirrorsUsed annotation on
FailingTest public, with the URI of the issue that causes the test to break.
- Set max SDK version to
<3.0.0, and adjust other dependencies.
@failingTest to fail when the test passes.
- Update the pubspec
dependencies section to include
@failingTest tests, properly handle when the test fails by throwing an exception in a timer task
- Analyze this package in strong mode
- Switched from ‘package:unittest’ to ‘package:test’.
- Since ‘package:test’ does not define ‘solo_test’, in order to keep this functionality,
defineReflectiveSuite must be used to wrap all
- Added @failingTest, @assertFailingTest and @soloTest annotations.