- Upgrade to
- Populate the pubspec
- Update to latest args, path, meta dependency.
- Fix for flutter/flutter#76313 causing issues with profiles containing WSRs serialized as smi-s instead of actual WSR objects.=
-d) flag for
summary command to make the display depth of outputted dependency trees configurable.
-d) flag for
summary command to
generateCallGraphWithDominators method that generates a
CallGraph object from precompiler trace.
- Fix bug causing name clash for Type class.
compareProgramInfo that takes in two program info objects and outputs a
Map object containing the diff data.
- Add support for package paths that look like
commands back to lib.
- Fix broken package by moving non-executable file out of bin/ directory.
dart:io dependency from package
lib, and move
loadProgramInfo util method with
loadProgramInfoFromJson, which expects an
Object parameter instead of a
buildComparisonTreemap now expects two
Object parameters for
newJson instead of two
compare command now prints difference breakdown by node type when this information is available.
buildComparisonTreemap for constructing treemap representing the diff between two size profiles.
- Implemented support for extracting call graph information from the AOT compiler trace (
--trace-precompiler-to flag), see
- New command
explain dynamic-calls which estimates the impact of different dynamic calls on the resulting AOT snapshot size using information from the size dump (e.g. V8 snapshot profile) and AOT compiler trace.
summary command can now use information from the AOT compiler trace to group packages/libraries together with their dependencies to given more precise estimate of how much a specific package/library brings into the snapshot.
- Extract treemap construction code into a separate library, to make it reusable.
- Add ability to collapse leaf nodes in a treemap created from V8 snapshot profile. This behavior is programmatically controlled by
TreemapFormat format parameter and from CLI via
--format flag. The following options are available
collapsed essentially renders
ProgramInfo as a treemap, individual snapshot nodes are ignored.
simplified same as
collapsed, but also folds size information from nested functions into outermost function (e.g. top level function or a method) producing easy to consume output.
data-and-code collapses snapshot nodes based on whether they represent data or executable code.
object-type (default) collapses snapshot nodes based on their type only.
- When computing
ProgramInfo from a V8 snapshot profile no longer create
Code nodes which are owned by a function - instead directly attribute the
Code node itself and all retained nodes into
ProgramInfoNode for the function itself. For stubs (including allocation stubs) create an artificial
functionNode instead of using
NodeType.other. The only remaining use of
NodeType.other is for fields.
- Update CLI help message to avoid referring to a snapshot created by pub as the name of the script.
- Fix owner computation code for V8 profiles: the size of a snapshot node which corresponds to a
ProgramInfoNode should be attributed to that
ProgramInfoNode and not to its parent. For example
Function node corresponds to
ProgramInfoNode of type
functionNode, previously the size of
Function node would be attributed to the parent of this
ProgramInfoNode, but it should be attributed to the node itself.
README.md to include more information on how to pass flags to Dart AOT compiler.
ProgramInfoNode.size documentation to clarify the meaning of the member.