Notes for developers
Developing locally together with dart2js:
- Use a path dependency on this repo to prepare changes.
- Submit changes in this repo first.
- Update the sdk/DEPS and sdk/tools/deps/dartium.deps/DEPS to use the latest hash of this repo.
- Submit dart2js changes together with the roll in DEPS.
Updating the dart2js_info dart docs
dartdoc and host the generated documentation as a github page in this repo. Here is how to update it:
- Make sure you have the dartdoc tool installed:
pub global activate dartdoc
- Run the dartdoc tool on the root of the repo in master, specify an out directory different than
dartdoc --output _docs
- Switch to the
git checkout gh-pages
- Override the existing docs by hand:
rm -r doc/api
mv _docs doc/api
git diff # validate changes look right
git commit -a -m "Update documentation ... "
- Update the gh-pages branch in the server
git push origin gh-pages