- Remove accidental transitive import of
dart:io from entrypoints that are supposed to be cross-platform compatible.
- Based on new JSON file format with more content.
- This version includes all the new functionality intended for a 2.0.0 version, as well as the, now deprecated, version 1 functionality. When we release 2.0.0, the deprectated functionality will be removed.
- Allow parsing files with default-package entries and metadata. A default-package entry has an empty key and a valid package name as value. Metadata is attached as fragments to base URIs.
- Fix usage of SDK constants.
- Set max SDK version to <3.0.0.
- Removed unneeded dependency constraint on SDK.
- Update SDK constraint to be 2.0.0 dev friendly.
- Fix test to not write to sink after it's closed.
- Public API marked stable.
FilePackagesDirectoryPackages.getBase(..) performance improvements.
- Invalid test cleanup (to keep up with changes in