- Set max SDK version to
<3.0.0, and adjust other dependencies.
- Changes to make the library strong mode (runtime) clean.
- Support the latest versions of
- Updated minimum SDK dependency to align with package dependencies.
- Allowed the latest version of
- Updated the homepage.
- Improved the stability and eliminated duplicates in “holding” dump info output.
- Remove files published accidentally.
- Added script to show inferred types of functions and fields on the command line.
- Improved the stability of
- Made IDs in the JSON format stable. Improves plain text diffing.
- Make dart2js_info strong-mode clean.
- Add tool to get breakdown of deferred libraries by size.
- Changed the
deferred_library_check tool to allow parts to exclude packages and to not assume that unspecified packages are in the main part.
imports field for
deferred_library_check functionality to a library
verify_deps tool into
- Added experimental information about calls in function bodies. This will likely change again in the near future.
- Add support for