- Resolver no longer returns a partial LibraryElement for assets which are not libraries
- Stop using deprecated analyzer apis.
- Always use a single
Resolver instance. Fixes an issue where running with the ‘build’ package in file watching mode would treat some files as never changing.
- Breaking Change: remove the
useSharedSources argument to Resolvers ctor since sources are always shared.
- Update to work with analyzer 0.29.x and transform_test 0.2.x
- Update to work with analyzer 0.28.x.
- Update to work with analyzer 0.23.x.
- Contains a fix for the
useSharedSources option that could result in null library elements when running on multiple entry points.
- Use Strong Mode, fixes #38.
- Added a fix for #24890.
- All constants in all libraries will once again be resolved by default.
- Added a new
resolveAllLibraries option to
false is passed then constants will not be resolved in non entry points. This saves significant time if constants are not needed.
- Added a
useSharedSources option to
Resolvers. This gives a significant speed increase, but must be used carefully.
- If used, then all
Resolver instances created from the same
Resolvers instance will share the same sources cache.
- This should be generally safe to use if the
Resolvers instance is created in the constructor of your
- This option should probably not be used with a static or shared
- Remove dependency on
test, and move all test related apis to a new
transformer_test package which is now a dev dependency.
- Update to analyzer
test to a real dependency.
0.2.10 release as
0.2.10 release, will be re-released as
0.3.0 since it is actually a breaking change.
- Update to use the
test package instead of the
- Republish 0.2.9+2 under new version.
- Republish of 0.2.9 to ensure nobody gets 0.2.9+1 in the future.
- Update to analyzer ‘>=0.26.0 <0.27.0’
- Update to analyzer ‘<0.27.0’
- This version will be reverted as it wasn't compatible with <0.26.0.
- Update to analyzer
benchmarks.dart file which exposes a
TransformerBenchmark. This can be used to implement simple benchmarks of transformer code.
assetIdToUri on windows, 41
- Fixes for missing overrides after upgrade to analzyer 0.24.0
- Added default set of mockSdkSources and upgraded to analyzer 0.24.0
assetIdToUri to assets.dart.
- Improvements to
dartSdkDirectory so it has a better chance of success.
BuildLogger now accepts
Transform. If passing in an
AggregateTransform you must also pass in an
AssetId to use as the primary input.
- Added some basic string formatting options to
testPhases to make it a bit less strict if desired.
- Added logic to discover the location of the dart SDK when the dart binary is a symlink.
- Added support for logging stable error messages from transformers.
- Added two transformers, ‘delete_file’ and ‘remove_sourcemap_comment’.
- Raise the lower bound on the source_maps constraint to exclude incompatible versions.
- Widen the constraint on source_maps.
- Widen the constraint on barback.
- Switch from
Span class to