Future cancel() method to
DriverConnection, which in the case of a
StdDriverConnection closes the input stream.
terminateWorkers method on
BazelWorkerDriver now calls
cancel on all worker connections to ensure the vm can exit correctly.
- Update the
BazelWorkerDriver class to handle worker crashes, and retry work requests. The number of retries is configurable with the new
int maxRetries optional arg to the
- Update the worker_protocol.pb.dart file with the latest proto generator.
- Add support for package:async 2.x and package:protobuf 6.x.
- Change TestStdinAsync.controller to StreamController<List> (instead of using dynamic as the type argument).
BazelWorkerDriver class, which can be used to implement the bazel side of the protocol. This allows you to speak to any process which knows the bazel protocol from your own process.
WorkerConnection#readRequest to return a
FutureOr<WorkRequest> instead of dynamic.
- Add automatic intercepting of print calls and append them to
response.output. This makes more libraries work out of the box, as printing would previously cause an error due to communication over stdin/stdout.
- Note that using stdin/stdout directly will still cause an error, but that is less common.
- Add better handling for the case where stdin gives an error instead of an EOF.
SyncMessageGrouper as part of the testing library. These can assist when writing e2e tests and communicating with a worker process.